Post to del.icio.us
every science video on ScienceHack is screened by a scientist to verify its accuracy and quality
Sample searches: Hubble, Space, Sulfur Hexafluoride, Psychology ...
- The Earth's Ozone Hole from 1979-2007
- Volcanoes may not be fed by magma mushrooms
- Sea 3-D: Charting the Ocean Floor
- Rockies Thrust Up
- Earthquakes: Breaking New Ground
- Underneath a glacier time lapse
How It Is Made
The Earth’s Ozone Hole from 1979-2007
NASA's been tracking the thinning of the ozone layer the south pole for nearly 20 years. In this slowed-down animation, you can watch the ozone hole's average size each October.